RE: [hreg] Re: Media Advisory - Public Meetings on Oil & Gas Peak & Decline

  • Dan S
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2003
      Bering Drive runs at a right angle to Westheimer about a mile past the
      Galleria as your heading out Westheimer towards Highway 6. Bering drive
      actually dead-ends into Westheimer, so if your heading out Westheimer, you
      will have to make a right hand turn on to Bering Dr. I think that there is
      a James Coney Island on the left hand side of Westheimer.

      Dan S.