hreg spam

  • joe bouza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2003
      Hi Kim,

      I'm new to this group and would like it if the spam and more specifically PORNO SPAM were eliminated and a strong message sent to those that infect these groups that this practice is unacceptable. I think it's a violation of everyone's internet privacy to force feed this crap into groups and mailboxes.

      jbouza

      Do you Yahoo!?