Houston water quality

  • David Beuschlein
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2003
      Houston was recently rated "fair" among large cities
      in the US (only Chicago was rated excellent). I am
      new to Houston. Can anyone provide info or links to
      Houston's water situation? Anyone using a filter they
      would recommend?
      Thanks,
      Dave Beuschlein

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Naturallighting.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2003
        hello david

        we specialize high quality water filters, ultraviolet - kills bacteria, viruses,
        etc.

        attached is our Exclusive Water Machine, carbon filter, ultraviolet, and ozone

        larry weber 281.486.9583

        http://www.naturallighting.com