Take a trip on the wild side

  • hayloftgirl10
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2003
      http://www.whodaresdates.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO

      This site might corrupt your behavior and your thinking about how many people appear normal but inside they are extremely sexual. All that built if sexual frustration is let out and it seems to end up on this website. http://www.whodaresdates.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO
    • Kim & Garth Travis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2003
        Sorry people about taking so long to take action, but due to storms my
        telephone line was down. This person has been banned from this list.
        Kim Travis,
        List Owner