Re: [hreg] NY TImes article "Windmills Sow Dissent for Environmentalist"

  • Paul Archer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2003
      Any chance you can post the body of the article. The NYT makes you register,
      and I absolutely hate going through the registration process for yet another
      site--especially to read one article--especially when, for privacy's sake,
      I'm going to fill it out with bogus information anyway.

      Paul Archer

      10:02am, rod dixon wrote:

      > Hi Group!
      >
      > Here is a link for a NY Times article on wind energy. It's not the most favorable story on wind, so brace yourself. However, it's my view that if more people become aware of the alternatives, the better! Especially, by a widely circulated paper as the NYTimes. But, we also have to make sure that the stories that are published truly reflect the promise of alternative energy.
      >
      > http://nytimes.com/2003/06/05/national/05WIND.htm
      >
      > Next, I'll email the story's author, before the next wind article (no, Jason Blair didn't write it)
      >
      > Rod

      Q: What do Winnie-the-Pooh and John the Baptist have in common?
      A: Their middle name.