[hreg] Meeting with Laverne Williams

  • stelman@ev1.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 22, 1999
      Hey folks,

      Architect Laverne Williams, with many energy efficient homes to his
      credit in this hot/humid climate, is tentatively set up for September
      10 or 17 (both Friday evenings) at TSU. Oral is also. We can do this
      on either following Saturday also, at this point. Please indicate a
      preference as soon as possible. I was in a 3000 sf home he designed in
      Sugarland 10 years ago, and the owner told me that his electric bill
      has never exceeded $140.00.

      Steve Stelzer
    • steve@courtneyhp.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 27, 1999
        So far, 9/10/99 is good for most and bad for some, if you count the
        have a conflict myself and won't be there, but I am familiar with
        Laverne's material. I can set him up to meet Oral at TSU at 7 pm
        Friday evening. I am somewhat reluctant though, for four people.

        What do you think Mike?

        Steve
      • JClem412@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 27, 1999
          Steve et al,

          I have a preference for Saturday morning, but am absolutely ok with Friday
          evening.

          Jonathan A. Clemens
        • Robert Johnston
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 27, 1999
            Strike me from the list if it is 7. I am only available for early evening.
            I'd be out of there by around 7:45, which probably isn't long enough.

            Robert

          • mike.ewert@att.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 29, 1999
              I would like it if you could be there Steve. Saturday
              morning the 11th at 8, 9 or 10am would be OK for me.
              The next weekend is OK, but the 24th/25th is bad for me.

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 2, 1999
                I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
                Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
                Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
                side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
                small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
                accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
                would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
                any questions.

                Steve Stelzer
              • d j
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 3, 1999
                  1.what is the meeting address and contract phone # in case loss?
                  2.What's the meeting topic?
                  Thanks/Dannis

                  >From: stelman@...
                  >To: hreg@...
                  >Subject: [hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams
                  >Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 19:00:05 -0700
                  >
                  >I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
                  >Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
                  >Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
                  >side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
                  >small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
                  >accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
                  >would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
                  >any questions.
                  >
                  >Steve Stelzer

                  >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg

                • Steve Stelzer
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 3, 1999
                    Environment Associates, Architects, 4219 Richmond Avenue (just inside Loop
                    610), 713-528-0000, and the topic will be energy efficient building
                    technology for Texas.

                    1.what is the meeting address and contract phone # in case loss?
                    2.What's the meeting topic?
                    Thanks/Dannis

                    >From: stelman@...
                    >To: hreg@...
                    >Subject: [hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams
                    >Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 19:00:05 -0700
                    >
                    >I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
                    >Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
                    >Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
                    >side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
                    >small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
                    >accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
                    >would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
                    >any questions.
                    >
                    >Steve Stelzer

                    >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg

                    Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
                    http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805

                    eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg