solar cooking

  • Louie Saletan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2000
      Who is this solar cooking enthusiast named Kim?
      I just met a gentleman named Mark Cotham, one of the five
      founders of Urban Forest, who is trying to start a solar cooking
      group here in Houston, perhaps as a subset of HREG, if that works
      out. We are trying to find more solar cooking enthusiasts, so if
      anyone could tell me more about who Kim is, I would like to
      contact her about this opportunity.

      Louie Saletan