Re: [hreg] Handjobs!

  • Paul Archer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      Ah, our first piece of spam on this list (at least since I've been on it).
      Before anyone gets too upset about it, I can tell you (as an IT person who's
      fought a lot of spam in my day), the only thing that can be done for the
      list is to make sure that the list is "closed subscription" (which means you
      have to jump through some hoops to subscribe, and you have to be on the list
      to post), and kick this "user" off.

      Paul

      5:48pm, nastygirl_lovesit10 wrote:

      > Find a bitch with a kung-fu grip! Click Below.
      > http://www.altmatchfinder.com/landing.asp?afl=NYHO

      Chorus of young girls: "We're the Department
      Of Youth, and we've got the power."
      Alice Cooper: "And who gave it to you?"
      Chorus of young girls: "Donnie Osmond!"
      Alice Cooper: "What?!?"