Handjobs!

  • nastygirl_lovesit10
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      Find a bitch with a kung-fu grip! Click Below.
      http://www.altmatchfinder.com/landing.asp?afl=NYHO
    • Paul Archer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        Ah, our first piece of spam on this list (at least since I've been on it).
        Before anyone gets too upset about it, I can tell you (as an IT person who's
        fought a lot of spam in my day), the only thing that can be done for the
        list is to make sure that the list is "closed subscription" (which means you
        have to jump through some hoops to subscribe, and you have to be on the list
        to post), and kick this "user" off.

        Paul

        5:48pm, nastygirl_lovesit10 wrote:

        > Find a bitch with a kung-fu grip! Click Below.
        > http://www.altmatchfinder.com/landing.asp?afl=NYHO

        Chorus of young girls: "We're the Department
        Of Youth, and we've got the power."
        Alice Cooper: "And who gave it to you?"
        Chorus of young girls: "Donnie Osmond!"
        Alice Cooper: "What?!?"