WHO'S WATCHING THE REACTORS?

  • rjohnsto@brazosport.cc.tx.us
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2003
      This article has been sent to you from Robert Johnston

      Message from sender:
      I know several folks on this listserv follow nuclear power issues with interest. I'm not for or against nuclear power per se, but I think we all understand that there are risks with present reactor designs and that one of the attractions of alternative (renewable) power sources is the safety aspect. This recent article in Chemical & Engineerings News is sobering. The S. Texas Project is mentioned in the last paragraphs. If you research this news story online you'll find additional information. The NRC website says an official report will be available soon. http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/news/2003/03-021iv.html

      Article Title:
      WHO'S WATCHING THE REACTORS?

      Article Location:
      http://pubs.acs.org/email/cen/html/052003115005.html
      A service of the American Chemical Society.