May24th Earth Day

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2003
      Dear HREG

      The 104 KRBE/Green Mountain Energy Earth Day Festival is happening at Eleanor Tinsley Park on Saturday, May 24, 2003 from 11:00am to 8:00pm.  We will have a booth there and we need volunteers.  If you are interested, please e-mail me at rox1@....

      Bands featuring will be Lisa Marie Presley, Jewel, Bowling For Soup, Michelle Branch, Simple Plan, Lucy Woodward and Kelly Clarkson.