New Member-Houstonian at heart

  • John Miggins
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2003
      Greetings, I grew up in Houston and visit family often there with
      plans on returning soon. I live in North Houston-Tulsa OK- however
      Houston and Alternative Energy is just a state of mind.

      I am excited about this group, the discussion and the amount of
      activity here.

      We am forming a chapter of ASES here in Oklahoma and will use some
      of your material as examples of what can be done by networking if
      that is OK. We had a good Earth day event.

      I own and run Harvest Solar and Wind Power in Tulsa Oklahoma and
      have installed and serviced several solar, wind and water/pool
      heating systems as well as designed industrial power and lighting
      systems for companies around the world.

      Would love to help on projects and will plan on attending a meeting
      soon.

      Shine on!!!!

      John Miggns
      www.harvest-energy.com