Houston area ground temperatures

  • Robert Johnston
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2003
      Does anybody know where I can get data (or know off-hand) the summer
      ground temperatures in the Houston/Galveston area? Better yet, the
      depth dependence of same?

      I'm assuming some of you involved in geothermal heat pumps would have
      this information.

      Robert Johnston
    • C. Terry Ross
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2003
        Robert -- You might try Rose Dowdy at EnLink Geoenergy Services. Even
        though I haven't been able to use her product, I have been most
        impressed by both her and her company. The contact information is as
        follows:

        Rose Dowdy
        EnLink Geoenergy Services, Inc.
        1630 Park Ten Place, Suite 600
        Houston, Texas 77084
        Phone: 281.828.3625
        Mobile: 281.684.2225

        Terry Ross

        Does anybody know where I can get data (or know off-hand) the summer
        ground temperatures in the Houston/Galveston area? Better yet, the
        depth dependence of same?

        I'm assuming some of you involved in geothermal heat pumps would have
        this information.

        Robert Johnston

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/