Re: [hreg] PV Lighting Project

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 17, 2003
      Some of these products are the Brinkman SL-7 Home Security light which are solar, motion detector light fixtures.  They include a motion detector, battery, solar module and two DC three Watt halogen illuminaires.  They sell for less than $90 and can quite literally be installed anywhere the sun shines.  Not a bad idea.

      SBT Designs
      8924 Saddle Trail
      San Antonio, Texas 78255
      210-698-7109
      From: Oral LaFleur [mailto:orallafleur@...]
      Sent
      : Wednesday, April 16, 2003 11:35 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com

      Thanks Randy! To an extend the hotel wish the panels to be seen, if they are
      beautiful in design.  This will be a conservation topic for their guest and
      show their commitment for a pollution free environment. The low voltage
      lights are also being considered.  I'm also looking for a distributorship
      with the supplying company.

      Oral LaFleur
      (242) 322-1115

    • Oral LaFleur
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 18, 2003
        They sound perfect for this and other projects as well. Will research.

        Thanks

        Oral