FW: Green Mtn/Habitat for Humanity project

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2003
      I got this request from Green Mountain. Anyone interested?
      It sounds like they are asking for someone pretty knowledgeable on grid
      connection.
      This reminds me that at last year's Earth Day, Green Mountain told me the
      solar array dedication for the CEC building was delayed because they were
      still working on getting it connected. Does anyone know if they ever did?

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2003
        If I were in Houston I would jump on this opportunity. Please feel free to
        convey my interest but I am not sure how to resolve the logistic issues
        right now.

        SBT Designs
        8924 Saddle Trail
        San Antonio, Texas 78255
        210-698-7109
        FAX: 210-698-7147
        www.sbtdesigns.com
        > I got this request from Green Mountain. Anyone interested?
        > It sounds like they are asking for someone pretty knowledgeable on grid
        > connection.
        > This reminds me that at last year's Earth Day, Green Mountain told me the
        > solar array dedication for the CEC building was delayed because they were
        > still working on getting it connected. Does anyone know if they ever did?

      • Ryan McMullan
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12, 2003
          Yes, they did. There's a small display in the lobby detailing the
          project.

          Ryan

          At 11:18 PM 4/11/2003 -0500, you wrote:
          >I got this request from Green Mountain. Anyone interested?
          >It sounds like they are asking for someone pretty knowledgeable on grid
          >connection.
          >This reminds me that at last year's Earth Day, Green Mountain told me the
          >solar array dedication for the CEC building was delayed because they were
          >still working on getting it connected. Does anyone know if they ever did?

        • Peter
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 13, 2003
            mike, I would be interested to work them .. . I have taken a course with
            florida
            solar electric center on grid-connected pv and I am an electrical engineer.
            I am really interested to participate
            how do i get in contact with them
            peter