Poster presentations at ASES conference

  • Kathryn Houser
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2003
      YOUR RENEWABLE PROJECT ?

      Are you using renewable energy in your Texas residence or business ?  If so, we want to show attendees at the annual American Solar Energy Society Conference in Austin this June of the variety of ways Texans are doing so, and we encourage you to participate.  This will be done with a poster display of as many examples as we can assemble.  If you have such a project to share, please contact:

              Gary Vliet at 512-471-3120 or gvliet@...

      to find how to submit the necessary information.  The deadline for submitting information is April 20th.