FW: North Harris College Earth Fair

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2003
      We got another Earth Day request. And I think we may get one from Brazos
      Bend State park too. I suspect this one might have more people than Brazos
      Bend, but have no way to know for sure.

      I know we can't do everything, but can anyone do this one?
      If the date and time work for a couple of you, we could say yes. The best
      time to transfer displays would probably be at take-down of the Rice event
      on the 12th.

      Please let me know if you want to do it.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2003
        Mike, I am scheduled to set up for my department. So, I can also represent
        HREG. Give me a call...713-313-1852 on Monday.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2003

          Hi. I am connected to this yahoogroups through people at GHASP. I would like to help out at the booth for this event. Let me know more details. Thanks,

          Elianne Loya