Re:April 5th Earth Day Event

  • Robert Bruce Warburton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      Where is the April 5th event going to be? If I am not moving into my new apartment this weekend, I could come.

      chasmauch@... wrote:

       Do we want to table at this event?
      Charlie

      Subject: CEC Annual Meeting
      Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:12:15 -0600
      From: Sarah Doss <sarah.doss@...>
      To: undisclosed-recipients:;

      Hello CEC member,

      CEC's 2003 Annual Meeting is coming up on Tuesday, April 1 from 6-8 pm.  We
      would like to feature our member groups at this meeting by giving you a
      chance to show off what you do.  We will have tables available where groups
      can set up information, hand out literature, and sign up members while
      meeting attendees mingle and snack.  This is a great opportunity to network
      with other Houston environmentalists.   We hope you'll join us!

      If you are interested in having a table, send me an email or call
      713-524-4232.  Space is limited, so tables will be given in the order
      requested.  Tabling will be from 6-7 pm, with the presentation and business
      meeting to follow.

      Even if you don't want table, please join us for the meeting.  Richard
      Murray, director of University of Houston's Center for Public Policy, will
      be speaking on politics and the environment.

      Sarah

      --
      Sarah Doss
      Office Manager

      "Expanding the capacity of conservation organizations in the Greater
      Houston area."

    • Kathryn Houser
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
        The April 5th event is happening in The Woodlands at the Sterling Ridge Shopping Center on Woodlands Parkway.  We will be there from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. with the display and solar-baked cookies.  Come on down!