Saturday Meeting?

  • Nubia Perez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      Is there an HREG meeting this Saturday? If so, can someone send out directions.

      Thanks,

      Nubia

      "Let there be Peace on Earth and let it begin with me..."

      Support fair trade with every email! Sign up for free email you@...--->
      http://mail.ifairtrade.net

      Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@... w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag
    • Mike Ewert