FW: Watts on Schools

  • Steven M. Stelzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      From: Wiese, Steve [mailto:Steve.Wiese@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 5:04 PM
      To: Steven M. Stelzer
      Cc: pam.groce@...
      Subject: RE: Watts on Schools

      Steven--

      The Watts On Schools program was sponsored by an electric utility that operated outside the Houston area. Thus, there are no Houston schools participating in that program. I would like to inform you that the State of Texas is opening a solicitation for schools anywhere in the state to apply to receive a 1 kW PV system. I have cc:d Pam Groce, the state's program manager, on this email. I expect that solicitation to open soon, and you'd be able to partner w/ local entities and submit an application.

      --Steve