[hreg] Houston Tour of Homes

  • Kathryn Houser
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 1999
      Hi to all,
      I just returned from a reception with other environmental groups
      belonging to Earth Share of Texas, where I met as many people from
      Houston as I could find. I asked each one for connections to the built
      environment there, hoping to find some more sites for your potential
      tour. Beyond LaVerne, another architect's name kept coming up: Jim
      Blackburn. If you could contact him (or have LaVerne contact him) he
      probably knows of some other sturctures. A few other folks took my card
      and will pursue when they return to Houston--they have media connections
      and thought the tour would attract media attention. Give it a whirl!
      Kathryn Houser