Poll

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2000
      I plan to close the poll about why more people don't attend HREG meetings
      this weekend. Please take a moment to answer. Go to
      http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg/ and then you will have to either "sign
      in" or "subscribe" on the right side of the page. I think you are already
      subscribed, but you may not know your password. You can request a new one.
      Once you get in, then you can click on hreg and then you should be able to
      click on the poll button and have it work.

      So far there is not one main reason that prevents most people from
      attending.