Walk the Talk Wall at this summer's ASES Conference

  • Chuck Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2003
      Hi Folks,

      I don't remember if I have already made this request.
      If I have, then I'm sorry for the annoyance.

      At this summer's ASES conference in Austin, we plan to
      showcase the efforts of individuals who have taken the
      step of actually practicing sustainability in some way.
      We plan to have a "Walk the Talk Wall", highlighting
      each individual's efforts toward sustainability in their
      home or business.

      We would like to hear about actual uses of of PV, Solar
      hot water, Wind, Rainwater, Efficiency improvements,
      alternative transportation, etc.

      The immediate intent is to recognize individuals, though
      the installer's name will be part of the information. If
      you are inthe business, we would very much appreciate
      your help in encouraging clients to register their systems.

      If you have an installation that you feel deserves
      recognition, please go to

      http://txses.org/solar2003/re_reg.php

      and fill out the form. There will be an opportunity to
      submit one photo in electronic form.

      Depending on response, we may make this a permanent
      feature of the TXSES web site (if you feel any of the
      requests for information are invasive, please feel free
      to omit).

      Thanks!

      - C

      --