Re: [hreg] Solar modules

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 26, 2003
      What technology?  Amorphous, polycrystalline, monocrystalline?  It makes a difference.

      SBT Designs
      8924 Saddle Trail
      San Antonio, Texas 78255
      210-698-7109

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 26, 2003
          Gee Kevin, if only I had thoroughly read you email....

          I have just purchased a house in Seabrook and and I am moving in tomorrow.
          I am seriously thinking about solarizing some aspects of my new abode.  Hopefully I can determine, within the next few weeks, what kind of load I would like to supply vs. footprint I'll need vs. available insolated sq. footage, etc.

          What (about) are the dimensions of a single module?

          What is your office phone number and when is generally a good time to call?

          Thanks,
          Chris
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 26, 2003
            Hi Chris,  Not a problem, each module measures 39" x 34" approx, actual dimensions are metric.  The panels were sold for a project that never happened, they are not "new", but have never been outside in the sun.  They are Kyocera modules, who, in my opinion, have the most consistent power output and utilize very durable manufacturing techniques.  You can usually reach me in the afternoon at 281 495 0438.  Good luck in your new home.......Regards,  Kevin