Solar modules

  • Kevin L. Conlin
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2003
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 26, 2003

        From: Kevin L. Conlin [mailto:kconlin@...]
        Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 5:12 PM
        To: hreg
        Subject: [hreg] Solar modules

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 26, 2003
          Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 9:29 AM
          Subject: RE: [hreg] Solar modules

          Chris Mendell
          From: Kevin L. Conlin [mailto:kconlin@...]
          Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 5:12 PM
          To: hreg

          I have 16 Kyocera solar modules, 102 watts@24volts for sale.  Never used, $3/watt if anyone is interested.  Can be seen at my shop in Stafford.

        • Steven Shepard
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 26, 2003
            What technology?  Amorphous, polycrystalline, monocrystalline?  It makes a difference.

            SBT Designs
            8924 Saddle Trail
            San Antonio, Texas 78255
            210-698-7109

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 26, 2003
                Gee Kevin, if only I had thoroughly read you email....

                I have just purchased a house in Seabrook and and I am moving in tomorrow.
                I am seriously thinking about solarizing some aspects of my new abode.  Hopefully I can determine, within the next few weeks, what kind of load I would like to supply vs. footprint I'll need vs. available insolated sq. footage, etc.

                What (about) are the dimensions of a single module?

                What is your office phone number and when is generally a good time to call?

                Thanks,
                Chris
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 26, 2003
                  Hi Chris,  Not a problem, each module measures 39" x 34" approx, actual dimensions are metric.  The panels were sold for a project that never happened, they are not "new", but have never been outside in the sun.  They are Kyocera modules, who, in my opinion, have the most consistent power output and utilize very durable manufacturing techniques.  You can usually reach me in the afternoon at 281 495 0438.  Good luck in your new home.......Regards,  Kevin