RE: [hreg] Re: Radiant Heat Shield

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 9, 2003
      From: Robert Bruce Warburton [mailto:warbur2@...]
      Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 5:16 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Re: Radiant Heat Shield

      I found a web site from a Danish group similar to the HREG, but concentrating on windpower. The Danes make the greatest use of windpower as far as I have read. Mike what have you heard about the Russian shuttle Buran? No one is mentioning the Buran which had just one launch.

       The foil  or paint under the rafters works because the emissivity is low; even though the foil itself gets hot, it doesn't radiate much heat.  My AC guy said he used the paint in his metal building shop and really noticed a difference.