Re: [hreg] Earth Day

  • chasmauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 90 , Feb 9, 2003
      In a message dated 2/9/03 6:18:23 PM Central Standard Time, mewert@... writes:

      Is anyone willing to staff an HREG booth at Earth Day?  We had 10 volunteers
      at our meeting so I already have your names.  We will support at least 2 and
      maybe as many as 4 events.  One is on Tuesday April 22nd in Clear Lake at
      United Space Alliance.  I need to know about this one now so I can tell them
      if we will support it or not.  The others are April 5th and 19th.  Charlie
      have you heard from KRBE?

      ************************************
      Mike:
      Yes I have heard from them and sent them the info they requested (copied below) nothing further yet.
      Charlie
      **************************************
      Subj: Re: kreb earth day
      Date: 2/6/03 6:20:28 PM Central Standard Time
      From: ChasMauch
      To: tbracy@...
      BCC: ChasMauch

      Tony,

      Please send the invitation to:

      Charles Mauch
      1621 Cherryhurst
      Houston, TX 77006

      Thanks!
      Charlie
      *****************************

      Subj: Re: kreb earth day
      Date: 2/6/03 5:21:39 PM Central Standard Time
      From: tbracy@...
      To: ChasMauch@...
      CC: lattimore_jh@...
      Sent from the Internet

         Charlie thanks for your request.  We would love to have you back at the
      event.  Please forward me your current mailling information and I'll be
      more than happy to send your our newest invitation.

      Tony

      *********************************

      >>><ChasMauch@...> 01/28/03 04:25PM >>>
      Dear Tony Bracy,

      I am with the Houston Renewable Energy Group (a branch of the Texas Solar Energy Society) and would like to know what your plans are for Earth Day this year. I just spoke on the phone with Ms. Leslie Brotamonte at KRBE and she said you were the person I needed to contact.

      She tells me that the event will be in Eleanor Tinsley Park and that due to
      scheduling conflicts, the date has been moved back to May 24th.

      We are a non-profit group and would like to reserve a booth. We also
      work very closely with the engineering department at Texas Southern University, and they would also like a booth. Their contact person is Ms. Joyce Lattimore, who I am sending a copy of this email. We would like to have adjoining booths if at all possible, so we can share some personnel, equipment, and exhibits.

      Please advise if and/or when you will begin making arrangements and provide any detailed information about critical dates, costs, etc that you may have available.

      Thank you very much.
      Charles Mauch
      Houston, TX
    • JOHN GARDNER
      Message 90 of 90 , Jan 20, 2006
        I have accepted to be at the Woodlands event on April 8.
        John Gardner

        Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
        Looking ahead to Earth Day, I’d like to get an idea how many of you will be willing to help staff an HREG booth at one event or other.  I’m sure we will have many opportunities and I don’t want to accept more than we can handle.  Please let me know if you would like to staff the specific request below or if you would like to sign up tentatively to staff another Earth Day event.  Most will be on Saturdays in April.  Please e-mail me at mewert@....  Thank you.