RE: [hreg] Fwd: Houston Earth Day - Sign Up Now!

  • Lattimore, Joyce H
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2003
      Charlie, as I stated yesterday at the HREG meeting, TSU will participate in this event and we will expect to be located next to the HREG booth (as in the past).  If the coalition has a tax id number, I can get a check prepared for booth and chair rental.  If not, I will write a check and get reimbursed.  Thank you for your assistance.
      Info on CEC Earth Day forwarded herewith. Something to talk about at the meeting.
      Charlie

    • Oral LaFleur
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2003
        You're on top of things. Good to see that.