Re: [hreg] Digest Number 482

  • Elisabeth Rareshide
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2003
      Hi Nubia,

      Thanks for the advice. I've just gotten a job with AWS
      Scientific in Albany, NY desiging a wind farm for the
      Dominican Republic. I'm really excited since it
      combines my interests in wind energy and Spanish.
      Thanks again for your help. I hope you're doing well.
      Albany is near Boston, so maybe we can get together
      sometime. Good luck at Brandeis.

      Elisabeth

      Elisabeth Rareshide
      erareshide@...