Re: Bellville Opportunities

  • Robert Bruce Warburton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2003
      Actually it was a person that I happened to see building their barn. I started a
      conversation with him because I was impressed by the large poles he was using
      for his barn. He mentioned the wind being so strong in that area. I told him
      that I noticed that the wind around the Junior High and High School in
      Bellville was always so strong. Actually the man I spoke to was in the generator
      business, but he does not live on that piece of property. If I see the man
      again, I will mention the print out from Home Power magazine that I have. The
      Bellville Independent School District (BISD) might be an even better source
      because they have their High School, Junior High, and football stadium all in
      that area. The BISD recently had a bond proposal fail and they have had to lay
      off teachers. Bellville spent money on a loan for a restaurant that failed and
      for a butcher shop that is thriving. They get money from an economic development
      corporation.