Factor 4

  • Robert Bruce Warburton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
      I am afraid I couldn't read your file. I tried saving it in a .doc file and that didn't
      work. I tried opening it, but I couldn't read it.

      Mike Ewert wrote:

      > In answer to a question a while back about energy use in farming, this graph
      > shows farming that uses more energy than you get out in food to the left of
      > the vertical column and traditional practices that use less than you get out
      > to the right. I'm sorry that you can't read the scale at the bottom, but
      > you can see some of the ratios printed by the pictures.
      >
      > Note the source. This is a very good book that I highly recommend!
      >
      > > Weizsacker, Ernst von, Lovins, Amory B. and Lovins, L. Hunter, Factor
      > > Four: Doubling Wealth, Halving Resource Use, Earthscan Publications Ltd.,
      > > London, ISBN 1853834076, copyright 1997

      > Name: winmail.dat
      > winmail.dat Type: DAT File (application/x-unknown-content-type-dat_auto_file)
      > Encoding: base64
    • Robert Johnston
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
        It is a .pdf file. I opened it no problem. Download the free Adobe
        Acrobat Reader from www.adobe.com and install it (assuming your system
        supports it) and you should be able to read it no problem (other than
        the illegible scales Mike alluded to).

        Robert