Re: [hreg] Solar mobile

  • C.C. Foster
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2002
      Please provide your direct contact information. I am interested in
      purchasing your car and need more information.

      >From: "Mike Ewert" <mewert@...>
      >To: "HREG" <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [hreg] Solar mobile
      >Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 09:20:40 -0600
      >
      >Some of you have seen my car with solar panels; if you haven't, a picture
      >is
      >attached. It's not a solar powered car, but it aspires to be one. I put
      >the panels on for a solar air conditioning experiment.
      >
      >Well, it's time for me to sell the car. I may put it on eBay, but I
      >thought
      >I should give you first chance at it. Here is my ad. Let me know soon if
      >you are interested, before I take the panels off and sell it as a plain old
      >car.

      MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
      http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
      http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf