Solar mobile

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2002
      Some of you have seen my car with solar panels; if you haven't, a picture is
      attached. It's not a solar powered car, but it aspires to be one. I put
      the panels on for a solar air conditioning experiment.

      Well, it's time for me to sell the car. I may put it on eBay, but I thought
      I should give you first chance at it. Here is my ad. Let me know soon if
      you are interested, before I take the panels off and sell it as a plain old
      car.

      Unique car with solar panels for sale. 1988 Ford Taurus station wagon with
      150,000 miles, runs well, PS, PB, red. It is gasoline powered, but has an
      experimental solar powered air-conditioner on the roof. Three 75 watt PV
      panels are attached to the hood and roof. Perfect for an electric car
      conversion - charging source already on-board! $1900
    • C.C. Foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2002
        Please provide your direct contact information. I am interested in
        purchasing your car and need more information.

        >From: "Mike Ewert" <mewert@...>
        >To: "HREG" <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [hreg] Solar mobile
        >Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 09:20:40 -0600
        >
        >Some of you have seen my car with solar panels; if you haven't, a picture
        >is
        >attached. It's not a solar powered car, but it aspires to be one. I put
        >the panels on for a solar air conditioning experiment.
        >
        >Well, it's time for me to sell the car. I may put it on eBay, but I
        >thought
        >I should give you first chance at it. Here is my ad. Let me know soon if
        >you are interested, before I take the panels off and sell it as a plain old
        >car.

        MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
        http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
        http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf