[hreg] Re: FW: Houston Renewable Energy Group

  • Steve Stelzer
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18, 1999
      Mike: I went over to Laverne Williams office last Friday and he has a "road
      show" for his energy efficient houses. I talked to Oral yesterday about
      meeting over at TSU in September. Laverne can only meet Friday evenings and
      Saturday mornings. How is your September? I am open, and Friday evenings
      are very good for me. Let me know and I will put it on the website as soon
      as I figure out how to post on it.

      Steve

      From: "EWERT, MICHAEL K. (JSC-EC)" <michael.k.ewert1@...>
      To: "'ChasMauch@...'" <ChasMauch@...>
      Cc: 'Home' <mike.ewert@...>
      Subject: FW: Houston Renewable Energy Group
      Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:46:11 -0500

      Charlie,
      I'll give you a call about this sometime. I had asked if TXSES would hold
      our money so that you wouldn't have to. It looks like they said yes.

      > ----------

      Just Tell Us What You Want...
      Respond.com - Shopping the World for You!
      http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/738

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg
    • ChasMauch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 23, 1999
        Kathryn and Mike,
        I have not seen any email objections so will mail the money ($500 - $25 rent
        for the bubble machine = $475) to Kathryn today so TXSES can hold this money
        for us. Steve, thanks for the work you have been doing to set up the meeting
        with LaVerne. It sounds really interesting, and any of the dates you
        mentioned in your email today will work for me. Hope you hear from everyone
        else soon so you can go ahead and finalize things.
        Charlie Mauch
      • mike.ewert@att.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 23, 1999
          Thanks Charlie. Any of the dates are OK for me too, but
          David Bergeron and I are going to the Astros at 12:15 on
          the 11th. I'm looking forward to the meeting.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 23, 1999
            Oops!
            Steve, I just heard from my daughter that she will be visiting me from her
            home in Los Angeles from the 10th to the 14th. Her flight will get in about
            10:30pm on the 10th so I could probably attend at least part of a meeting
            that night but not on the 11th. Thanks,
            Charlie Mauch
          • rjohnsto@brazosport.cc.tx.us
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 24, 1999
              rjohnst-@... wrote:
              original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg/?start=23
              > Oops!
              > Steve, I just heard from my daughter that she will be visiting me
              from her
              > home in Los Angeles from the 10th to the 14th. Her flight will get in
              about
              > 10:30pm on the 10th so I could probably attend at least part of a
              meeting
              > that night but not on the 11th. Thanks,
              > Charlie Mauch

              The 10th is the only date open to me, too, and only if in early evening
              (say, 6 pm timeframe). That would probably match Charlie's needs to
              escape early as well. So that's my vote, for what it's worth. Thanks
              for setting this up, Steve!

              Robert Johnston