Re: [hreg] careers in renewable energy

  • rod dixon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2002

      Hi Nubia, Elizabeth, et alia:

      I've seen on Zilkha Renewable Energy's website that they offer an internship with their wind project program.  According to them......

      "Interns will undertake a variety of activities, such as conducting research and helping out in a general sense in our office.  We also offer unique opportunities to visit our wind farms in the field on business trips."

      Their website is http://www.zilkha.com/jobs.asp    Hope this helps!!!

      Rod Dixon

      Do you Yahoo!?