Re: [hreg] Fwd: Support Local Innovation!

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2002
      Hi, Diane Clemens here, and I forward the e-mail to HREG because it is a
      fascinating chapter in alternative, and possibly renewable energy. I
      received this e-mail from K. Baril, lawyer, and friend, whot is also working
      for coop networks through Washington State University (as noted) here in Port
      Hadlock on the Olympic Peninsula (where the first system is being installed
      on the WA. coast). We also work for peace. The state's Extension Office and
      Office of Energy is here in Port Hadlock (just down the road from where we
      live). As you see, our Peninsula and interests in energy are not provincial
      but international, and thought Houston would like to know. Happy Holidays to
      Y'all. DC