Re: [hreg] Fwd: Support Local Innovation!

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
      You may want to tell everyone what this file is and verify that it is not
      infected before you should expect anyone to open it.

      SBT Designs
      25840 IH-10 West #1
      Boerne, Texas 78006
      210-698-7109
      FAX: 210-698-7147
      www.sbtdesigns.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
        This is a commercial site from Coleman. I inquired about a device of theirs
        that would use pure hydrogen to produce electricity. Supposedly, this new
        device they are promoting has been a technological breakthrough. The California
        Air Resources Board (CARB), in spite of the state's budget deficits, is
        providing incentives to commercial users to use this technology. I just
        received this e-mail I guess because of my previous inquiry.

        Steven Shepard wrote:

        > You may want to tell everyone what this file is and verify that it is not
        > infected before you should expect anyone to open it.
        >
        > SBT Designs
        > 25840 IH-10 West #1
        > Boerne, Texas 78006
        > 210-698-7109
        > FAX: 210-698-7147
        > www.sbtdesigns.com

      • Robert Johnston
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
          I opened the file no problem and Norton Antivirus raised no flags. It
          is a brief article about a company that is doing projects in ocean wave
          energy. I'm not sure what's new about it, as the brief article doesn't
          say, and ocean wave technologies have been researched for a long long
          time. Presumably they have a new twist on it, or maybe they are just a
          group trying to bring together technology partners and local community
          groups. I don't know.

          Maybe Jonathon Clemens can shed some additional light on the subject,
          since presumably he had a good reason for forwarding the note.

          Robert Johnston

        • jclem412@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2002
            Hi, Diane Clemens here, and I forward the e-mail to HREG because it is a
            fascinating chapter in alternative, and possibly renewable energy. I
            received this e-mail from K. Baril, lawyer, and friend, whot is also working
            for coop networks through Washington State University (as noted) here in Port
            Hadlock on the Olympic Peninsula (where the first system is being installed
            on the WA. coast). We also work for peace. The state's Extension Office and
            Office of Energy is here in Port Hadlock (just down the road from where we
            live). As you see, our Peninsula and interests in energy are not provincial
            but international, and thought Houston would like to know. Happy Holidays to
            Y'all. DC