Fwd: Support Local Innovation!

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
    • Steven Shepard
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
        You may want to tell everyone what this file is and verify that it is not
        infected before you should expect anyone to open it.

        SBT Designs
        25840 IH-10 West #1
        Boerne, Texas 78006
        210-698-7109
        FAX: 210-698-7147
        www.sbtdesigns.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
          This is a commercial site from Coleman. I inquired about a device of theirs
          that would use pure hydrogen to produce electricity. Supposedly, this new
          device they are promoting has been a technological breakthrough. The California
          Air Resources Board (CARB), in spite of the state's budget deficits, is
          providing incentives to commercial users to use this technology. I just
          received this e-mail I guess because of my previous inquiry.

          Steven Shepard wrote:

          > You may want to tell everyone what this file is and verify that it is not
          > infected before you should expect anyone to open it.
          >
          > SBT Designs
          > 25840 IH-10 West #1
          > Boerne, Texas 78006
          > 210-698-7109
          > FAX: 210-698-7147
          > www.sbtdesigns.com

        • Robert Johnston
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
            I opened the file no problem and Norton Antivirus raised no flags. It
            is a brief article about a company that is doing projects in ocean wave
            energy. I'm not sure what's new about it, as the brief article doesn't
            say, and ocean wave technologies have been researched for a long long
            time. Presumably they have a new twist on it, or maybe they are just a
            group trying to bring together technology partners and local community
            groups. I don't know.

            Maybe Jonathon Clemens can shed some additional light on the subject,
            since presumably he had a good reason for forwarding the note.

            Robert Johnston

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 6, 2002
              Hi, Diane Clemens here, and I forward the e-mail to HREG because it is a
              fascinating chapter in alternative, and possibly renewable energy. I
              received this e-mail from K. Baril, lawyer, and friend, whot is also working
              for coop networks through Washington State University (as noted) here in Port
              Hadlock on the Olympic Peninsula (where the first system is being installed
              on the WA. coast). We also work for peace. The state's Extension Office and
              Office of Energy is here in Port Hadlock (just down the road from where we
              live). As you see, our Peninsula and interests in energy are not provincial
              but international, and thought Houston would like to know. Happy Holidays to
              Y'all. DC