[hreg] Re: Meeting/Earth Day

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29 9:29 PM
      The festival will be from 10am to 7pm Saturday April 1st, so Mike will be
      unloading his solar go-cart at 5pm Friday. I think Oral and one of his
      students will be bringing some equipment but not sure if they will be there
      Fri afternoon or Sat morning. I plan to be there at 5pm Fri and anyone else
      who can make it would be welcome. James was not sure if he could make it Sat
      or not, so anyone else who possibly can would be very welcome as it gets to
      be a pretty long, hot day and its good to have enough people so we can all
      take a break from time to time. Hope to see ya'll there.
      Charlie