Watts Up Meter

  • Andrew H. McCalla
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2002
      Greetings HREG,

      It sounds like you all are sharing a Watts Up down there.

      FYI: We use various power quality, and quantity, measuring equipment
      here, including the Brand Meter and a Watts Up, but we just acquired a
      Kill A Watt meter from a gentleman in Longview off of ebay and are very
      pleased with its performance, particularly for the price.

      If you are interested, do a search for Kill A Watt or contact him
      directly:

      Keith Childs [ebay@...]

      Andrew H. McCalla
      Meridian Energy Systems, Inc.