www.getgreen.com Opportunity

  • houtextml
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2002
      Hi Group,

      www.getgreen.com is a web site fielded by the Environmental Defence
      Fund which is airing nice public service TV spots during the morning
      news hour to drive awareness to the site. It's a good site and they
      have several great email based "calls to action" to different
      industry groups.

      What is missing is information and calls to action in their Energy
      section. I would suggest that everyone visit the site and send
      comments to the web developers to include more robust energy related
      information; Sustainable energy, National Energy Policy, CF Lighting
      usage in homes and businesses, etc.

      If we can encourage these folks to upgrade their site so that energy
      topics are as well represented as other environmental areas of the
      site, we may be able to help enlighten new visitors that are
      encouraged to visit the site thru the TV ads.

      Cheers!