Re: Possible meeting

  • Robert Bruce Warburton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2002
      Is the HREG having a meeting on the 24th of November?

      Virtus is the company that did the fine renewable energy resource maps featured on www.infinitepower.org  If you can help them locate solar projects in east Texas, please e-mail Steve directly at the address below.
      Hi,My name is Steve Lain and I work with Virtus Energy Research Associates in Austin (Mike Sloan).  We are doing research on small scale renewable projects in TX.  Can you contact me about any installations you know about in the E Tx area? Thanks, Steve

    • Mike Ewert
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2002
        No, our meeting schedule is last Sunday of Jan., April, July and Oct. with occasional extra meetings for special purposes.