[hreg] Meeting/Earth Day

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2000
      We had a good meeting Sunday even though there were only 6 of us. I'll send
      complete minutes as soon as I have time. We did our planning for Earth Day
      this Saturday. If anyone knows they will be attending and is willing to
      work at our booth for a while, I have an extra wrist band to get in. Call
      me at (281)483-9134 (day) or (281)326-1853 (evening) ASAP.

      I will plan to deliver the solar go-cart at 5pm if anyone wants to meet me
      there. I shouldn't really need any help, but you are welcome to come at the
      same time if you have stuff to drop off.

      Thank you Charlie for registering us. Here's hoping for some of that prize
      money again this year!
    • ChasMauch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2000
        The festival will be from 10am to 7pm Saturday April 1st, so Mike will be
        unloading his solar go-cart at 5pm Friday. I think Oral and one of his
        students will be bringing some equipment but not sure if they will be there
        Fri afternoon or Sat morning. I plan to be there at 5pm Fri and anyone else
        who can make it would be welcome. James was not sure if he could make it Sat
        or not, so anyone else who possibly can would be very welcome as it gets to
        be a pretty long, hot day and its good to have enough people so we can all
        take a break from time to time. Hope to see ya'll there.
        Charlie