FW: [Fwd: Crunch time in Houston]

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2002
      Bridget was at the HREG meeting Sunday and asked about this, but since we
      ran out of time, this is one of those things I said we would handle by
      e-mail. TXSES gets money from Earth Share through work place giving
      campaigns. In return we have to staff booths. If you can help out at all,
      even just an hour or 2, please give Bridget a call. See below for her
      number. Thanks and I'll have more follow-up on Sunday's great meeting soon.