[hreg] FW: Houston Renewable Energy Group

  • mike.ewert@att.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 1999
      You can read the attached message from Kathryn Houser,
      the executive director of the Texas Solar Energy
      Society. They are willing to hold our money for us and
      they would like us to become an "unofficial chapter". I
      suggest we discuss the latter at out next meeting, but
      people may want to comment on the eGroup too. As for
      the money, I'd like to handle that decision by e-mail.
      Charles already agreed to let TXSES hold our money. If
      no one posts any objections by the end of the week,
      would you go ahead and send a check to TXSES please
      Charles. Just deduct the amount you spent on Earth Day
      from the $500. If anyone else spent something they
      would like to be reimbursed for, let us know. (I don't
      think there were any.)

      We are working on plans for the next meeting.

      In the mean time, I just found this web site which I
      found interesting. Check it out!
      www.csupomona.edu/~crs/

      I copied a couple of you haven't signed up for the
      Egroup yet. Don't wait for the Christmas rush; sign up
      now! E-mail Kim at gartht@... if you have
      forgotten how to.
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 18, 1999
        Mike: I went over to Laverne Williams office last Friday and he has a "road
        show" for his energy efficient houses. I talked to Oral yesterday about
        meeting over at TSU in September. Laverne can only meet Friday evenings and
        Saturday mornings. How is your September? I am open, and Friday evenings
        are very good for me. Let me know and I will put it on the website as soon
        as I figure out how to post on it.

        Steve

        I'll give you a call about this sometime. I had asked if TXSES would hold
        our money so that you wouldn't have to. It looks like they said yes.

        > ----------

        Just Tell Us What You Want...
        Respond.com - Shopping the World for You!
        http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/738

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg
      • ChasMauch@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 23, 1999
          Kathryn and Mike,
          I have not seen any email objections so will mail the money ($500 - $25 rent
          for the bubble machine = $475) to Kathryn today so TXSES can hold this money
          for us. Steve, thanks for the work you have been doing to set up the meeting
          with LaVerne. It sounds really interesting, and any of the dates you
          mentioned in your email today will work for me. Hope you hear from everyone
          else soon so you can go ahead and finalize things.
          Charlie Mauch
        • mike.ewert@att.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 23, 1999
            Thanks Charlie. Any of the dates are OK for me too, but
            David Bergeron and I are going to the Astros at 12:15 on
            the 11th. I'm looking forward to the meeting.

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 23, 1999
              Oops!
              Steve, I just heard from my daughter that she will be visiting me from her
              home in Los Angeles from the 10th to the 14th. Her flight will get in about
              10:30pm on the 10th so I could probably attend at least part of a meeting
              that night but not on the 11th. Thanks,
              Charlie Mauch
            • rjohnsto@brazosport.cc.tx.us
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 24, 1999
                rjohnst-@... wrote:
                original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg/?start=23
                > Oops!
                > Steve, I just heard from my daughter that she will be visiting me
                from her
                > home in Los Angeles from the 10th to the 14th. Her flight will get in
                about
                > 10:30pm on the 10th so I could probably attend at least part of a
                meeting
                > that night but not on the 11th. Thanks,
                > Charlie Mauch

                The 10th is the only date open to me, too, and only if in early evening
                (say, 6 pm timeframe). That would probably match Charlie's needs to
                escape early as well. So that's my vote, for what it's worth. Thanks
                for setting this up, Steve!

                Robert Johnston