RE: [hreg] HREG Meeting October 27th at 2pm

  • Jim Manlove
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2002
      Hello Mike,

      I am considering attending the HREG meeting on Sunday Oct. 27th at TSU in
      Houston. Is there a fee or do I need to be a member to attend. Let me know.

      Thanks

      Jim Manlove
      City of Galveston
      Energy Management

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2002
        Hello HREGers,
        The meeting on 10/27 sounds interesting and I hope everyone will attend. Sorry I can't be there as I will be on a final campaign swing through East Texas with events at Lufkin, Tyler, Nacogdoches, and Texarkana.
        Hope everyone remembers to vote on Tuesday 11/5. The voters guide put out by the non-partisan League of Women Voters is now available at your local library and lots of other places. Hope you will study it carefully and vote for the best qualified candidates, including friends of clean, renewable energy, of course  :-) .
        You can also find lots of good stuff at the LWV website at www.dnet.org. Type in your zip code and you can find information on every candidate who will be on your ballot provided by the candidates themselves. And of course early voting is in progress now. Don't fail to vote for the things you believe in. It's important.
        Charlie