RE ROUNDUP!

  • Nubia Perez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 8:44 PM
      Hello Everyone!

      Just wanted to give a pitch for the "Green Living and Sustainability Fair" taking place this weekend in Fredricksburg. I had the opportunity to go today and was very impressed and motivated to continue learning more about this field. I met some very interesting people doing great things. I encourage ya'll to head out there if you can!

      Thanks,

      Nubia P�rez

      If you haven't already... http://www.renewableenergyroundup.com/

      Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email@... by Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag