Instructor needed

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2002
      I received this request for an instructor.

      Mr. Ewert,

      We are in need of an adjunct instructor to teach a graduate level course

      ITEC 680 ENERGY GENERATION SYSTEMS - 3 credits
      Overview of fuel-based and alternative energy sources, comparative economic
      analyses and societal impact of alternatives and implactions for technology.

      Wednesdays, 1730 pm -- 2000 pm, September 3 - December 11, 2002
      Texas Southern University campus
      School of Technology Building, Room 216

      QUALIFICATION: Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or Technology at
      M.S, level or higher. Experience in the energy related field.

      Please forward this message to any of your colleagues in the renewable
      energy organizations in the area. Interested parties may contact:

      Daniel C. Davis, Ph.D.
      Professor and Dean
      College of Science and Technology
      Texas Southern University
      3100 Cleburne Ave.
      Houston TX 77004
      Ph: 713-313-7007
      Fx: 713-313-1853
      Em: davis_dc@...
    • Robert Bruce Warburton
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2002
        Leisure Learning Unlimited, Inc off of Richmond Avenue and Kirby is having their Intro
        to Alternative Energy class on November 9th. It is on a Saturday from 1:30-4:30P.M.