RE: [hreg] Internship?

  • Hill, Gerald D.
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 12, 2002
      Good morning to all;

      Having read all the responses to the internship request of Ms. Perez, I
      would also like to offer opportunity to our students here at Texas Southern
      that have interest in the renewables arena. If you are also interested in
      making these available to interested students here, feel free to contact me
      via email (Hill_gd@...) or telephone at 713.313.7428.

      Thank you.

      Gerald Hill