Amory Lovins in Houston

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2002
      A great opportunity is coming our way. Amory Lovins, who is a world
      recognized expert on energy efficiency and sustainability will be speaking
      in Houston next Tuesday, Sept. 17th. The other speaker sounds good too.
      See the attached flyer for details. I called the contact listed and she
      said that the public is invited.

      I am reading a book right now that Amory Lovins co-authored called "Factor
      Four: Doubling Wealth and Halving Resource Use". The premise and the
      examples are very compelling. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able
      to make it to the talk due to meetings and jury duty that day, but I hope
      some of you can go. If you do, please give us a report.

      For more about the institution he and his brother Hunter founded, see
      www.rmi.org